Thursday, August 9, 2007

Inaugural Post

Many of you might have been directed here from my personal blog... I primarily created this one to serve as a forum for my less personal tirades of a more political and/or scientific nature. Those who know me understand that I am deeply passionate about political views and policy issues surrounding new technologies and scientific breakthroughs & discoveries. In recent years these issues are becoming more and more visible; correspondingly I have found the need to communicate my views increasingly more powerful.
But this is meant to be a forum with feedback, so please feel free to leave comments to any or all posts herein. I will not edit any comments for qualitative content, but will remove those with 'universally objectionable' content. In other words, no cursing or hate-speech... and definitely no advocating the violent overthrow of the government... (only legal ways to overturn the administration, please).

No comments: